Tuesday, September 17, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever, 3 Favorites

 Aaron Thompson
The reason I picked this photo is because it reminded me of my father's funeral and how we got a flag and it was presented to my mom. The angle that the photo was taken at gives a great representation of the emotion felt by people at the funeral in one person's eyes. I think this photo made the top 40 (#36) because it shows that not everybody makes it back from war, and that life isn't always happy, but that we can make it through such hard times.
Nevin Zaki
I picked this photo because it shows that people can overcome differences and work together for something greater. The brightness and exposure of the photo shows amazing of the hands being held and a few rows of the Muslims. I think this photo made the top 40 (#10) because that unity is stronger than any force hoping to destroy it.
William Anders
I picked this photo because it's one of the first man taken photos from space. The angle shows no stars or any other source of light behind the Earth, but you can see the hemisphere and curve perfectly. I think this made the top 40 (#40) because it shows human triumph and the the stars are the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment