Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Academic Shoot Review

The Story

This picture shows a story by having the lighting and the feel that it's emotional for everyone there, or at least important. The story I get from this one is that everybody is surrounding for a great achievement and praying that it works out because they worked hard and deserve for it to go right.

Action and Emotion

I chose this one for Action and Emotion because it shows the relationship between teacher and student and how it can be a happy one.

Filling The Frame

This photo fills the frame with two engineers that are welding together some piece of metal and it's making a cool color with the smoke as they look through face mask.

Academics

  1. The reason I picked this picture was because of the implications of math and the simple background as well as Quantum Mechanics is one of my favorite fields to think about.
  2. The rules of photography present are, leading lines, Viewpoint, Background, and Framing.

Reflection

  1. I think I take pictures i looked at today in the gym, in the STEM building and the robotics room.
  2. I would like to visit Ms.Mayfield's class if she has Physics this period, and Mr.Gonzales' classroom because he leads the robotics team.
  3. As a photographer, to get amazing photos, I would try to get pictures of everybody acting normally so that I don't interrupt anybody and get the shots i need and want.

No comments:

Post a Comment