Friday, October 11, 2013

Academics Shoot

Lines


 I'm not sure how well I followed this rule, but the lines are supposed to lead to the main air duct, on top of the canvas. It might not be clear to others what the subject is, and see it as another line. i might have been able to find a different subject to make it more obvious and make the picture better.

Simplicity

 I believe that I did a good job in this picture because Eddie (the subject) is easily seen against a background that doesn't distract from him.

Rule of Thirds

 I think I did a good job at this picture with the subject being Tyra and Ashley (bottom left corner) and i think i could have made the subject more clear, but it's one of two choices so I guess I did good.

Balance

 What I was going for, was symmetric picture with few impurities, but I got a triangle of basketball players added, making it so much better. The subject is clear being that there is only one triangle there.

Framing

 You can't really see the full frame, and is why the picture is off and not that great in my opinion but the subject (the students) are clear. I would prefer to see the full frame or none of it at all which I think would make the picture much better.

Avoiding Mergers

This one is great example of avoiding mergers, by the fact that nobody was cut out of the picture, and there are no extra body parts sticking out of anybody. Everybody in the photo is/are the subject(s) and are evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment